Data missing

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisnaaz.com
Thu Feb 12 04:46:41 EST 1998

Is there a reason why the page can't be saved or copy/paste via clipboard
and then printed?

This should avoid the problem?

It seems there are numerous ways of causing this proble; timeserver
problems mentioned by Ian, time-out settings from server or scripts, code,
dynamically generated pages that haven't *really* delivered any data until
saved and more?

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisnaaz.com
serendipity RULES!

---fwd original snipped message--

At 01:23 AM 2/12/98 -0800, Ian Winship, Univ. Northumbria wrote:
>Its likely to be somthing do with the cache. We can get this problem in
the >UK because Netscape runs to US time, so thinks its already timed out
when a >print is requested. We can change the autoexec.bat to make Netscape
set to UK >time and then everything is fine. Might your problem relate to
US time zones?
>snipped

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
(520)320-5933 eroche at sisnaaz.com
"I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory."--- Stephen R. Covey--