Creating Web Workstation for people with disabilites

Cynthia A Hooks cahooks at csd.uwm.edu
Wed Feb 11 19:55:15 EST 1998

I have found touch pads very difficult to get used to.  As they are very
sensitive, the slightest movement, intentional or unintentional, can move
the cursor.

I know that the Milwaukee Public Library has a fantastic facility for the
blind and physicall handicapped.  Perhaps this will help.  If you need
more info on said library, I would be happy to dig some up for you.

Cynthia Hooks