Data Missing

John Burke burkejo at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:12:52 EST 1998

I've run into this same problem with Navigator 2.0 and 3.0.  The best
workaround I have is to save a copy of the form you wish to print to the
hard drive (or disk, for that matter) and then use Open File under File.
The saved page prints just fine.

Hope this helps!

John

At 10:01 AM 2/11/98 -0800, J. Cadieux wrote:

>Has anyone had this error message when trying to print using Netscape
>Navigator 4.0?
>
>This document resulted from a POST operation and has expired from the
>cache.  If you wish you can repost the form data to recreate the document
>by pressing the reload button.
>
>Note: Of course, pressing the reload button does no good!  I've also
>cleared the cache and reloaded Navigator entirely, but to no avail.
>
>I'm stymied.  Any ideas?
>
>Joe Cadieux

John J. Burke, MSLS  |  Systems/Public Services Librarian
University of Cincinnati - Raymond Walters College Library
E-mail: john.burke at uc.edu  |  Web: www.goodnews.net/~burkejl/infoman/