parental permission for juvenile use of Internet

Isabel Danforth danforth at tiac.net
Wed Feb 11 12:34:26 EST 1998

We and other libraries in this area will have Netscape available from the
same PC's that run our OPAC.  How do you monitor who is using those
terminals?  Does staff stand around and card everyone?

We already have many adults who use our library facilities without having a
library card.  I am sure the same is also true of children.

Isabel