parental permission for juvenile use of Internet

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Wed Feb 11 11:48:28 EST 1998

We require parental permission for anyone under 14 to use our computers
(Internet and wordprocessing).  We have unfiltered access.  We do not
require that a parent sign the permission slip in person but are currently
reconsidering that.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432