Conversion utility for Postscript to Tiff

Christine.MAHIEU at DG21.cec.be Christine.MAHIEU at DG21.cec.be
Thu Feb 5 09:45:53 EST 1998

Hello everybody,

My name is Christine Mahieu, and I work as a consultant for the European Commission -  DG XXI - Customs and Indirect Taxation. I work on a projet for disseminating electronic information to officers. Some files (about 220 ... in 11 European languages => 2420 files) are in Postscript format. I would like to know if there is an utility for Windows NT (apart from Ghostview) to convert (on a automatic manner) images in PS format to Tiff format.
Thank you in advance,

Christine Mahieu
Information Analyst
European Commission - DG XXI - Customs and Indirect Taxation