<HR> Solution

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 3 07:45:46 EST 1998

For those who were interested to see how I resolved the question of the
<hr> graphic, please see:

http://northville.lib.mi.us

Just as background, this is a new homepage that just went active
yesterday.  Our old home page used Javascript to create a rollover effect
whenever a user moved over a link.  While it was a cool effect, the amount
of graphics necessary to create it (2 per link) became too burdensome for
users with slow modems.  Also, there was just too many colors at work.
The new page is much cleaner, and obviously, loads much faster.

The old version is at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/oldhome.htm

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library