web site management software

Anita Sundaram Coleman asc at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 2 13:30:13 EST 1998

I use Linkbot - but it only lists broken links, etc.  It's great though
in terms of ease of use and if you have a dozen people managing different
pages in a site.  Can't edit the erros though.  Strictly a link checking tool.

Recently experimented with NetObjects Fusion - but haven't worked enough
with it.
Does anybody know if it will do what Greg wants?

Thanks.

Anita