REFQ: Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Procurement

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 1 15:50:04 EST 1998

Last fall, I gave an Internet presentation to the local chapter of the
National Association of Purchasing Management.  I put together a small page
of links to relevant resources for this gig, and subsequently uploaded it
to: http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/eudora/34/purchase.html

Warning, this is a very slow and balky "free Web page" server in the UK, and
it can sometimes be difficult to connect.

Good luck.

Shirl Kennedy
Internet Waves columnist
Information Today