Using FP98 over a LAN

Sheryl Dwinell dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu
Fri Feb 27 08:59:32 EST 1998

We have an NT server running as a LAN in the library and we'd like to
install FP98 on it to allow multiple authors to access their pages and edit
them. This server won't serve as our library Web site since our pages
already reside on the campus server and will remain so. Transferring the
pages to the campus Web server is not an issue. What I'd like is to hear
from anyone who has a FP Web set up on a local network that is accessed by
multiple content providers.  I'm trying to figure out a way to do this and
it would be helpful to hear from others who've already set up such a
configuration.

Thanks much in advance,

Sheryl Dwinell * Cataloger/DBM Librarian/Webmaster
Memorial Library * Marquette University
P.O. Box 3141 * Milwaukee, WI 53201-3141
414-288-3406 * dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu