archived audio sites

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Thu Feb 19 11:13:45 EST 1998

Bruce -

Try the The History Channel's Great Speeches Archive at
<http://www.historychannel.com/gspeech/archive.html>.  It requires RealAudio's
RealPlayer.

Joy Schwarz                    |  Any sufficiently
I.L.L. Librarian & Webmaster   |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System        |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA               |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org        |      Clarke's Third Law
                                      Arthur C. Clarke