[WEB4LIB] TRULs

Tom Tyler ttyler at du.edu
Tue Dec 29 13:08:24 EST 1998

My CIL'99 paper, "URLs, PURLs & TRULs: Link Maintenance in the Web-based
OPAC" will be available (in early March) at http://www.du.edu/~ttyler
).

I'll post to the list when and where it is available.

Tom Tyler
Assoc. Director - Budget & Technical Planning
University of Denver Library
Denver, CO  80208

303-871-3334
ttyler at du.edu