Citrix and the Web

Dawn Kovacs d-kovacs at mail.wheaton.lib.il.us
Thu Dec 10 07:37:04 EST 1998

We have a Citrix WinFrame server set up for dial access to our
databases and we just started offering Web access.   We only have 3
CD-ROM databases that we're allowed to offer remotely (the others
are online) and they're our most popular databases.

Our patrons are using the Citrix WinFrame plugin to get to the
CD-ROMs from the Web and it works fine.  Once they download the
plugin it automatically installs itself in Netscape.  There are a
few extra steps involved in using it with Internet Explorer.

Dawn Kovacs
Wheaton Public Library
Wheaton, Illinois