Library Automation

Michael Ming, Hung mmhung at hknet.com
Wed Dec 9 16:57:20 EST 1998

i am interested in the criterias

At 11:24 AM 1998/11/18 -0600, you wrote:
>Alexandria, Athena, Winnebago, and Follet
>
>I had all four of these companies do presentations to my class on
>library automation last summer here in the Department of Library Science
>at Sam Houston State University.  I had the class then vote on the
>system they would prefer if they were making the investment.    There
>were several criteria I used to do the evaluation but the bottom line

michael hung   ICQ=6638008
SKH Bishop Mok Sau Tseng Secondary School, Librarian
HK Professional Teachers' Union, Teacher-librarians' Group, Chairman

Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8
Homepage = http://www.school.net.hk/~mmhung/
michael email: mmhung at school.net.hk [or] mmhung at hknet.com
ida email: idachan2 at hknet.com                          ida & michael Hung