[WEB4LIB] Print Dialog Box on Gates PCs

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Wed Dec 9 16:46:16 EST 1998

I believe it is a Microsoft convention to print without operator intervention
when the toolbar button is pressed. Personally, I was glad when they gave this
option because I thought it was silly for them to ask me what printer to print
on every blessed time I printed. Windows generally makes it possible to do
things flexibly, with much operator interaction, while making it hard to do
things "batch".

In any case, you can probably customize the toolbars in those apps to remove
that button, or possibly to associate a different procedure ("method") with
them.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760