Best of the Web

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 23 12:01:23 EST 1998

I'm working on a presentation about how-to improve the design of your
library web site.  I'm interested in hearing about examples of library web
sites that you all think demonstate excellence in design, usability, etc.
I have several favorites but if you know of a site that you think
represents the best of what's out there, I would like to hear about (and
don't be bashful, if your site is worthy, let me know!)  I'll summarize
for the list so please respond to me directly.

Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Charter Township of Waterford, MI