GIS Data sets on the Web

Alicia Abramson alicia at newton.library.american.edu
Wed Dec 16 12:57:57 EST 1998

We're putting together a PC for Geographic Information Systems use and I am
interested in learning about any Web sources for GIS data (compatible with
ArcView, Integraph Geomedia and IDRISI).

At this point we don't have a particular subject area focus, so suggestions
for data in any are welcome.

Thanks.

                              Alicia Abramson
                              Head, Library Systems