Web Site Evaluation via Email Survey

Kevin Lindstrom 604-822-0695 lindstro at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 1 13:42:32 EST 1998

Hello

I administer a fairly straight forward science & engineering library
website (www.library.ubc.ca/scieng).  Nothing too fancy but some good
content.

I am interested in gathering feedback from our user community about how I
can improve our website and more specifically the online database
tutorials in terms of content, navigation, etc.

Has any one sent out evaluation forms via email requesting comments?

If you have, I would very much like to hear from you.

Regards,

Kevin Lindstrom

        Kevin Lindstrom                    Email:
	lindstro at interchange.ubc.ca
        Reference Librarian                Voice: (604) 822-0695
        Science & Engineering Division     Fax:   (604) 822-5366
        Main Library
 	1956 Main Mall
        University of British Columbia     Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 1Z1

	www.library.ubc.ca/scieng