FW: [WEB4LIB] ProQuest Direct 2.0 and Windows 3.11

Knuth, Pat DAC CARL KNUTHP KNUTHP at LEAV-EMH1.ARMY.MIL
Mon Aug 31 16:03:00 EDT 1998

Oops!  Mary's right.  It's working today.  I forgot one of those cardinal
rules -
 always check one last time, just in case a miracle has occurred.  And
weekends are prime miracle time for this sort of thing.

Thanks

Pat Knuth
 ----------
From: Mary Moroney
To: Knuth, Pat  DAC  CARL  KNUTHP
Cc: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] ProQuest Direct 2.0 and Windows 3.11
Date: Monday, August 31, 1998 2:28PM

We are/were in the same situation.  The full text articles are suddenly
to display article but could email and use adobe acrobat for full images.

Our public PCS are networked and are using Internet Explorer ver. 3.03
and Windows 3.1

I hear UMI is working on some of these and other problems.

Mary F. Moroney
HODGSON MEMORIAL LIBRARY: http://www.bryant.edu/~library
Bryant College