Help! with JavaScript

Walter Minkel walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Mon Aug 24 16:39:54 EDT 1998

Oh, all-wise folks-- Multnomah County Library is working on a new website
design. As part of the design, we wanted to include a JavaScript that
would select a .jpg file at random from a folder of photos and place it on
the page. We found one JavaScript example in a book, but it only seems to
work in 4.0x browsers. Is there a way to get it to work in 3.0x
Java-capable browsers? The page is located at
<http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/~walterm/iface/>. Any help/advice that
anyone can give us is welcome. 10-Q, W

Walter Minkel, School Corps Technology Trainer
Multnomah County Library, 205 NE Russell St., Portland, OR 97212
Voice (503)736-6002; fax (503)248-5441; walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us