ILS Beta Test Sites

Chris Peterson cpetrson at tsl.state.tx.us
Mon Aug 24 15:36:26 EDT 1998

I'm working with a library who is currently a beta test site for an
integrated library system vendor.  The library is wondering how this
relationship normally works.  For example, how much is the vendor
supposed to help during this time?  What is the commitment of the
library supposed to be?

I would appreciate it if those of you who have been beta testers would
provide me with any information concerning this library-vendor
relationship.  I will forward it on to the librarian.

Thanks for your help!

Christine Peterson
Manager, Continuing Education & Consulting
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
chris.peterson at tsl.state.tx.us
512-463-6627