More help needed

MZaruba malp at startext.net
Fri Aug 21 16:48:51 EDT 1998

Thanks to all of you for your generous help with my previous questions
about the technology needed for a new library.  I have put together a
notebook of everything you sent & I'm working to sort it all out &
understand it.  This is a big job, but I feel much better about having
to tackle it now.  Special thanks to those who said I can ask more
questions of them because I certainly will.

My director has asked me to locate software that will keep track of
computer users.  We need to know how many people logged on and the total
time they were in use each week.  I know there must be software that
will do that, but I just don't know what it is.

TIA.

Marilyn
Mansfield Public Library