[WEB4LIB:14801] Custom Toolbars

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Aug 14 12:47:30 EDT 1998

The examples are nice and explain how Netscape has done their page.  One
problem I have, they are not really toolbars!  They are part of the page!!
They do not really change the behavior or appearance of the browser.  They
are simply a JavaScript based menu bar.

http://developer.netscape.com/docs/technote/dynhtml/toolbar/index.html

My kiosk help page:

http://tln.lib.mi.us/~nort/tech/kiosk.htm