[!] Erasing System Policies

Vladislav S. Davidzon vladislav at davidzon.com
Mon Aug 3 18:41:09 EDT 1998

I have a major problem... I seem to have really messed up the system
policies, and now I just want to erase them.  Is there a way to un-apply all
system policies previously applied to a network?  Basically we have three
NT4 server and a bunch of NT4 workstations...  The policies are kept on and
replicated between the three servers.  I attempted to just erase the
policies, however they still to seem to be in effect.  Is there any way to
solve this annoying problem?  I just basically want to start over from
scratch... any ideas?

Thanks,

Vladislav