Free Internet Resume Print out?

Bill Walker WALKEB05 at STOCKTON.LIB.CA.US
Mon Aug 3 14:04:45 EDT 1998

	Hi.  This is sort of off-topic for this list, but I thought I'd ask
anyway, since there are so many knowledgable people on this listserv.

	On our library home page, we had a link to the Resumix Resume-Builder,
which allowed patrons to sit down, type in info. for a simple resume and print
it out to the attached printer.  This service now is discontinued.

	Is anyone aware of any online service that will allow a person to just
print out his/her resume without submitting it to a databank?  Our library has
a CD-ROM product that is used often, but when it is unavailable, we would like
to be able to direct patrons to an online interactive form, so they could
type and print out their resume quickly.

	Thanks to anyone who can point us in the right direction.

--Bill Walker (walkeb05 at stockton.lib.ca.us)
  Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library