Netscape and BAT files question (fwd)

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 20 12:14:22 EDT 1998

Can anyone offer Rick some assistance with his problem??  One possible
solution I thought of -- but haven't tested to see if it will work -- is
to use BATSH as the application to launch the BAT files which would get
around the problem he describes.  If anyone else has a way to do this,
please forward a response to Rick or myself.

Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI