[WEB4LIB] Cache compactor shareware...

Vladislav S. Davidzon vladislav at davidzon.com
Thu Aug 20 14:20:02 EDT 1998

I am currently looking at writing a perl script to do the job.  Perl for
Windows is available free of charge all over the net... I am responsible for
a network with about 45-50 users... As of late [about two weeks after
deployment of roaming profiles] i've been getting complaints from users
about logins taking up to 5-10 minutes... So I am thinking about just
zapping the cache in the profiles with a nice "at" command and a perl
script.

-vsd