Looking for Internet speaker in Latrobe, PA

Stephanie Stokes stephanie at friendcalib.org
Wed Aug 19 22:56:36 EDT 1998

Can anyone help this person? Message follows.
Respond directly to lumleye at fleishman.com
and a cc: to me would be appreciated.

Thanks! Stephanie Stokes at stephanie at sdesign.com
"Library Media & PR"
I received a phone call from Latrobe, PA, where The Small Business
Development Center is having an evening Internet education class for
parents at St. Vincent College.  They are in desparate need of a speaker
for this event.  I recommended using a professor from the college, but
they have already checked into this and there is no one who is Internet
savvy.  No other communities have registered on our site from the state
of Pennsylvania.

Do you have a contact through your organization, or a personal
reference for someone in the area that this group could approach?
Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Elissa
Elissa D. Lumley