[WEB4LIB:14790] metacrawler results

Matt Theobald theobald at iowaccess.org
Thu Aug 13 16:03:26 EDT 1998

Nick and list,

Metacrawler has a customizing feature to allow you expand to 10-20 or 30 per
engine among other added functionality.
I also recommend choosing the low bandwidth feature. I'd also save the
features and select "sticky".
On the main page under bfeatures seect customize.

However, lately I have been using Northern Lights and Profusion.
www.nlsearch.com
www.profusion.com

-Matt

Matthew Theobald