Mission Control and Preferences

David King d.king at usm.edu
Tue Aug 11 17:41:48 EDT 1998

My library is installing Netscape Communicator 4.05 on 30 Windows NT 4.0
PCs. We're trying out Mission Control, and something isn't working quite
right. Our Systems guy wants to block Preferences, but when Preferences
is blocked, that also blocks all the drop down menus (File, Edit, View,
etc.).

Unfortunately, we need things under File, like Save As and Print
Preview. Is there no way to get around this? Can't Mission Control block
specific things like Preferences, but not others, like Save As?

--
David King
d.king at usm.edu
http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~dlking/