[WEB4LIB:14731] {08.05.98}Web Archive Software

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Sun Aug 9 19:33:14 EDT 1998

I haven't had a chance to check this one out yet so I can't endorse or deny its
capabilities but it sounds like what your looking for.
>From PCWORLD'S Hot Shareware which can be subscribed to at
http://www.tipworld.com/

Web Downloader
                 This compact, tidy utility is an offline browser similar to
                 others: It creates exact copies of Web sites and translates
                 links so you can browse the site offline without losing a
                 single page.

               http://www.pcworld.com/cgi-bin/shareware?ID=5363

Thomas

Shawn J.P. West [ Kiratoy ] wrote:

> I have to download a Web site for an in house presentation. Currently I
> use Web Buddy for the Macintosh. Is there a comparable product for the PC.
>
> TIA
> Shawn West

> I can do small things in a great way.   -- James Freeman Clarke
>                                                      http://www.kiratoy.com
>                                                            kiratoy at 2600.com

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu                http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/
Voice:  704 262 2797   FAX:    704 262 3001

In librarianship--as elsewhere--the quality of service is not measured by
the number of complaints received