Best image software

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Apr 28 16:42:32 EDT 1998

I swear by Paintshop Pro.  It is the best and just about the cheapest.
I tried using the various Adobe products but keep coming back to
Paintshop Pro.  It is shareware so you can try it first to see if you
like it.  Look for it at such websites as www.tucows.com,
cws.internet.com, and many other places.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/>
Not Just Cows: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/>
LibraryLinks: <http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/>
Support the North East Dairy Compact. Help the family dairy farm
survive.