Reload for Data Missing

John Burke burkejo at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Mon Apr 27 15:11:06 EDT 1998

I've seen something like this before.  My workaround was to save the page
to disk (A: or C:) and then try to open the saved file and print it.  I'll
defer an explanation of the problem to our more knowledgeable posters, but
here's a solution.

John

John J. Burke, MSLS  |  Systems/Public Services Librarian
University of Cincinnati - Raymond Walters College Library
E-mail: john.burke at uc.edu  |  I Corinthians 1:25
Need a great workbook for Internet training?  Need Net presentation
materials?  See www.neal-schuman.com to order _Learning the Internet_.