Reload for Data Missing

Joe Schallan jschall at glenpub.lib.az.us
Mon Apr 27 14:18:13 EDT 1998

Encountered the following with a patron using free
e-mail from usa.net -- he wanted to print an
e-mail message he had received.  Tried it both
from our public-access PCs (Win95) and from
a behind-the-desk machine (Win 3.1), both under
3.x versions of Netscape.  Win95 machine is
filtered by CyberPatrol and protected with
IKIOSK; behind-desk machine is not.

Missing Post reply data

<H2>Data Missing</H2>

This document resulted from a POST operation and
has expired from the cache. If you wish you can
repost the form data to recreate the document by
pressing the <B>reload</B> button.

Both he and I reloaded the page he wanted to print,
to no avail.  What's going on?

Joe S.
jschall at glenpub.lib.az.us