Buying a new backup network printer

Leber, Terese lebert at ewc.hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 23 17:04:00 EDT 1998

We just bought the HP Laserjet 4000TN and would be interested to hear if
others like/dislike it.  Of special interest is whether it's PostScript
Level 2 _emulation_ works OK.  Otherwise, it's cheaper, faster, smaller, and
network-ready (JetDirect/Jet Admin included).  I understand that the 4000
series has replaced the 5.  HP has a good web site at www.hp.com where you
can make comparisons, etc.

Terese Leber
East-West Center