Limiting Browsers to sites

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Apr 23 13:20:32 EDT 1998

Rick,

You can find the instructions to set the Manual Proxy Config. at:

http://tln.lib.mi.us/~nort/tech/lockin.htm

These instructions cover Navigator 4.x and 3.x(We use it 4.05 machines).

As you mentioned, there are other ways to make this work.  Pick the
solution that works best for you!

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI