Centurion Onguard

stjones at umbc.edu stjones at umbc.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:52:35 EDT 1998

Anybody used this?  I'm going to get an evaluation copy but would
appreciate any experience people have already had, positive or negative.

We have a rather complicated set of setup requirements for a specific
group of machines.  We want to use 95 and Communicator, restrict access
on a given group of machines to specific databases, allow people to send
pages/frames to their email accounts, print through a Novell print
queue, download to but not boot from a floppy.  We've tried Fortres,
Ikiosk, Wintel and have one or another problem with each of them.

Many thanks.

Steve Jones