Remotes on my sites.

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 21 15:39:49 EDT 1998

Bill,

According to the Netscape documentation for Javascript, "alwaysRaised"
is a secure feature and requires the use of signed scripts to implement.
You might want to look into using this as I don't think there is any other
way to do this.

BTW, for those who don't know, Nick Heinle is the owner and operator of
webcoder.com, a great place to learn basic Javascript and if I'm
remembering correctly, he is still in high school(maybe he graduated :) )

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI