Conference Dates for library conferences?

Dennis C. Tucker dennis at hinet.palni.edu
Mon Apr 20 17:33:02 EDT 1998

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Bill Drew wrote:
> Is anyone aware of a site or setof sites that keeps track of library
> related conferences?  I am looking for one that would have dates for
> 1999 as well as 1998.  It should include regional, national, and
> international conferences.  Thanks.

	While not exactly a "site", LIBCAL is a listserv used to keep
people aware of conferences, workshops, seminars, and other library events
of professional interest.  [We wish people would post more events than the
few we have been receiving lately.]

	To subscribe to LIBCAL, send a message to:
		majordomo at ash.palni.edu

	The message should say only:
		subscribe libcal
The system will read your name and address from the header.

	Be sure to delete any signature file or other information from
your message.

Dennis C. Tucker
LIBCAL manager

Dennis C. Tucker, M.A.T., M.L.S., Project Hi-Net Director
INCOLSA (Indiana Cooperative Library Services Authority)
        Phone: (317) 298-6570          FAX: (317) 328-2380
In-state WATS: (800) 733-1899       e-mail: dennis at palni.edu
   Voice Mail: (800) 293-9366

	  Home Page:	http://incolsa.palni.edu/~dennis
Project Hi-Net Page:	http://hinet.palni.edu