URGENT: Request for HELP!

Carol Ritzenthaler carol at ohionet.org
Mon Apr 20 16:15:43 EDT 1998

Greetings everyone!

I'm writing this message as a plea for help. A magnet was swiped across
the monitors of Apple computers in my son's 5th grade class. I need to
find replacement monitors as soon as possible so that the students can
continue with their assignments.

They need a monitor for an Apple LC580/24M and also a monitor for an
Apple LCIII/24M. If you know of anyone that I can contact or anyone that
can help, please email directly me asap or leave a voice-mail message.

Thank you so much!

Carol L. Ritzenthaler, M.Ed, MLS	phone: 	614-486-2966 ext.23
OHIONET				 	1-800-686-8975 (OH,PA,MI,& WV)
					fax:	614-486-1527