Another Netscape printing problem

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Mon Apr 20 10:02:13 EDT 1998

Setting -
Printing from Netscape 4.03,4,5 running under Windows 3.1 over a Netware
3.12 LAN onto an HP4M+

Problem -
At some sites the first page comes out with graphics and\or text from other
parts of the page overlayed - like a double exposure photograph.
This happens even if I ask for only page 1 through 1.
This only occurs at certain sites but seems consistant at those sites.
Interestingly -
When I print the same sites using Netscape 2.x I do not encounter the problem.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Did you find a fix\workaround?
We have had so many problems with 4.x- erratic lockups being the worse - I
am sorely tempted to reload 2.

Any other suggestions welcome -
Paul H. Gray, Learning Resources Manager	Phone:  (817)515-6623
TCJC Northeast LRC				Fax:    (817)515-6275
828 Harwood Road				E-Mail: phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Hurst, Texas 76054