Web page templates for non-profits

bs91 Barbara_G_SMITH at umail.umd.edu
Mon Apr 20 08:32:00 EDT 1998

I'm interesting in finding sources of Web page templates that can be used by
non-profit groups to develop their pages.

Are there libraries that offer this kind of service/support?  Are you aware
of Web organizations that do it?

The question comes from working with the National Action Plan on Breast
Cancer (http://www.napbc.org).  We're trying to develop a Web Toolkit that will
enable grassroot and other local organizations to build Web sites of breast
cancer information resources in their areas.  If we can remove the hurdle of "I
haven't a clue about how to build a Web page", there is great potential for
building a much wider base of community information.

I'll be glad to summarize the information received.

Barbara Smith

Barbara G. SMITH             Chief of Technical Services
voice:  301/217-3806          Montgomery County Department of Public Libraries
fax:    301/217-3895          99 Maryland Avenue
e-mail: bs91 at umail.umd.edu    Rockville, MD 20850
e-mail: smithb at co.mo.md.us