Ms-dos question

Higgins, Caroline HigginsC at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Fri Apr 17 14:04:17 EDT 1998

We run resident Windows95 on an NT network.  I want to delete
all items in the cache every time the system is rebooted.  I have edited
the autoexec.bat file to include

del c:\progra~1\netscape\naviga~1\cache\*.*

I did this a long time ago at another institution and it worked well.
Following the *.* I included a switch such as (I can't remember exactly)
/y
\y

Now I can't get this to work!  (At the other place we were
running 16 bit software).  Does anyone know the switch that
will tell DOS 'Yes' to delete all files in the cache rather
than prompting for each file?

TIA
Caroline
Caroline Higgins