Web4Lib warning (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 16 18:24:10 EDT 1998

Due to another infraction against the Web4Lib Posting Policy at
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/#Policy after receiving a formal
warning (see attached), John Walker has been permanently removed from
Web4Lib. As far as I can remember, this is the first time this has
happened. I suggest that subscribers take a moment to reacquaint
themselves not only with the Posting Policy, but also the Guidelines for
Appropriate List Behavior at http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Web4Lib/#Behavior

I do not enjoy being a bouncer, but when forced to do it I won't shrink
from it. Should you be so unlucky as to receive a warning (and there are
very, very few who do), you would do well to take it seriously. The silver
lining in this particular cloud is the reminder that nearly all of the
3600 subscribers to this discussion are upstanding citizens of this online
community. Other lists should be so lucky. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner