InterNIC's 15 Minute Series

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Apr 15 12:29:41 EDT 1998

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why is LITA/ALA doing something to
keep this series alive?  LITA was a cosponsor of the series.

Michael Sauers wrote:

> Fellow Web4Libbers:
>
> As you may or may not know InterNIC's training materials (the 15 Minute
> Series @ http://rs.internic.net/nic-support/15min/) will be disappearing at
> the end of the month.  I am trying to get together a group to archive this
> wonderful training resource.  If you already are planning on doing so or are
> interested please contact me directly ASAP.  Thanks.

>            Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
>        Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
>             Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
>                 www.bcr.org/~msauers
>            The WWW Library Directory is @
>            www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
>   "Never underestimate the Internet. Manipulate it.
>      Respect it. But don't try to dominate it."
>             -Jerry Yang (Yahoo! Founder)
> Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.

Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/>
Not Just Cows: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/>
LibraryLinks: <http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/>
Support the North East Dairy Compact. Help the family dairy farm
survive.