CONK

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Sun Apr 12 09:26:48 EDT 1998

>From http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/
The mailing list manager for Web4Lib is List Processor (ListProc) 6.0.
The basic commands are:

TO SUBSCRIBE:
Send the message "subscribe Web4Lib your name" to
listserv at library.berkeley.edu

TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION:
Send your message to web4lib at library.berkeley.edu.
For more information on appropriate discussion topics, please see the
information below.

TO RECEIVE A COMPLETE LIST OF LISTPROC COMMANDS:
Send the message "help" to listserv at library.berkeley.edu

TO SUSPEND AND RESUME MAIL:
To suspend mail from Web4Lib, send the message 'set web4lib mail postpone'
to listserv at library.berkeley.edu. To resume mail from Web4Lib, send the
message "set web4lib mail ack" or "set web4lib mail noack" to
listserv at library.berkeley.edu. "ACK" will acknowledge your list
contributions, "NOACK" will not.

Regards,

Vladislav Davidzon, MCP