Patron work files

Chris Peterson cpetrson at tsl.state.tx.us
Wed Apr 8 13:51:47 EDT 1998

Please email me if you have some solutions for this small public
library.

We have software installed that allows us to let the patrons save to a
file off the internet and them continue to work on there project at
different times.  However it is a little cumbersome for staff and
patrons
to work with.

We were wondering if there is something out there that would
allow the patron to use their library card number to call up their work
file.  Would want it where there is an icon in the program menu.  Patron
clicks on the program, enters their number and their file atomatically
comes up.  Would also want this program to be utilized as a log in for
every patron using the internet so that we would have an automatic daily
count.  We are now doing this manually. Is there anything we can buy?

Christine Peterson
Automation Consultant
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
chris.peterson at tsl.state.tx.us
512-463-6627