Looking for Web site indexing software

Luc Grondin grondin.luc at uqam.ca
Wed Apr 8 10:22:48 EDT 1998

Hi

I am looking for software for indexing part of a Web site.  The particular
feature I am looking for is the ability to index fields.  These fields
could be determined by metadata in the HTML files.

I would be mostly interested by freeware solutions at this point.  I have
looked at 'ht://dig' but it does not seem to allow field searching.

Thank you

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
               Luc Grondin
         Bibliothecaire/Librarian
  Services informatises des bibliotheques
      Universite du Quebec a Montreal
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm