Public Access PCs in Academic Libraries - HELP!

Roy Lewis rcl at onramp.net
Wed Apr 8 09:15:27 EDT 1998

You could offer campus email using a WWW email server such as "emurl" from
seattlelabs.  This is very similar in look and feel of Hotmail,Rocketmail
and Eudoramail but designed to run on your own server.  This would allow
anyone to check mail from anywhere without downloading any mail.  If you
install good security software similar to Fortres Grand and a menu system
like WinU you can control where data is saved to.

http://www.seattlelab.com
http://www.fortres.com
http://www.hotmail.com
http://www.rocketmail.com