IE and Nav on same machine

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri Apr 3 16:06:02 EST 1998

>  You might want to proceed with caution, though -- at my library, problems
>have been reported with trying to get IE and Netscape to coexist peaceably
>on Win95 machines.  We've been de-installing IE and just running Netscape.

I'd love to hear what the problems were.  I have both Nav 4.04 and IE4.0 on
this machine and mine at home.  On the instructor terminal in our training
room I've installed Nav 3.03Gold and Nav 4.03 along with IE4.0.  All without
any trouble.

           Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
       Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
            Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                www.bcr.org/~msauers
           The WWW Library Directory is @
           www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
  "Never underestimate the Internet. Manipulate it.
     Respect it. But don't try to dominate it."
            -Jerry Yang (Yahoo! Founder)
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.